September 29, 2009

"Tulip"

Verse 1:
Fallen race, chosen ones;
Determined grace, calls His sons.
Sanctify me, keep me holy;
I died with you, cause You died for me.

Verse 2:
We can’t do, what’s been done;
It’s all from you, through Your Son.
I’m not able, to live for you;
Only by grace, can I follow.

Verse 3:
Many have heard, few have changed;
Only his word, can rearrange.
All will listen, few will hear it;
Certain sinners, by the Spirit.

Verse 4:
The numbers are small, the debt is great;
He took it all, in my place.
There was no doubt, on the cross when;
Jesus cried out, “It is finished.”

Verse 5:
Hold my heart, in your hands;
Take my life, use your plans.
Your will be done, by your true son;
Send your Spirit, to the true ones.

Verse 6:
Hold on tight, to the end;
Pass from death, into life.
Sanctify me, keep me holy;
I died with you, cause you died for me.

Instrumental Chorus:

Part 2: Crescendo with music and vocals. The vocals will be “Yahweh” 3x and “I Am” the last time through.

No comments:

Post a Comment