September 29, 2009

"This Love"

Verse 1:
Your gorgeous face with that beautiful smile is all I see.
‘ts only matched by your incredible honesty.
To be honored is your desire of the Lord,
and your will to follow his righteous path I adore.

Chorus:
This love is not about the two.
We’re both living for the one.
Everyday we live our lives for you,
And praise you for what you’ve done.
We thank you, Jesus.

Verse 2:
That handsome smile set upon the face, with your tiny little dimples.
You sacrifice as much as a true disciple.
I see your love for the Lord through your words, actions, thoughts.
You lead me on, mindful of the price that Jesus bought.

Chorus:
This love is not about the two.
We’re both living for the one.
Everyday I live my life for you,
and I praise you for what you’ve done.
I thank you, Jesus.
(Repeat).

No comments:

Post a Comment